The wire and cable measuring device can be used in a fixed position or together with machines for reeling and coiling cables.
Constructed for heavy industry production with major components fixed safely inside of the measuring device. Strong entry guide rollers to allow the cable to be fed from reel jacks, racks or unwinding devices.
- Cable measurer with conformity to the Directive 2014/32/EU, with a high accuracy (± 0,5%), which is liable to certification by any accredited certification body in EU.
More information for the new MID directive
- Range of application
- Steel wires rope from 3 to 32 mm Ø.
- Electric cables and cords from 10 to 60 Ø.
- Steel housing
- Measuring hardened steel wheel with 1000 mm circumference. ( one turn one meter )
- Steel pressure roller with bearings
- Dual spring traction and protective cover
- Actuated by lever through rack and pinion mechanism
- One straightening rollers adjustable to cable diameter.
- Two vertical guide rollers adjusted by spindle
- Counting mechanism with continuous indication of the measure
- Measure capacity 9999,99 meters.
- ± 0,5 % accuracy. Class III
- Speed measure: max. 200 meter / minute.
- Optional WELMEC 7.2 application with CD-TOUCH-MID3 counter
- CE mark