LOIMEX understands that its use of your information requires your trust. LOIMEX is committed to the highest standards of data privacy and will only use your information for clearly described purposes and in accordance with your data protection rights.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
These are the main ways we collect your information::
- If you contact us directly via our websites or via our customer hotlines to request information about our products and services.
- If you buy a product or service directly from us (e.g. Lifestyle shops).
- If you reply to our direct marketing campaigns (e.g. filling out a response card).
- When the data of your cable winding machine (including the serial number) is transferred to LOIMEX due to a repair or revision
- The products and services of LOIMEX, as well as its promotional campaigns, are directed and thought mostly for adults. In this regard, we will only collect and process your personal data if you are at least 16 years old. LOIMEX reserves the possibility of verifying the age of the people who provide personal information. Any data of a child under 16 years old will be eliminated.
We would appreciate it if you could help us keep your personal information updated by informing us of any changes in your contact information or preferences.
WHAT INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
Name, Address, Phone numbers, Email address
Use of the web and communications
how you use our website; if you open or forward our messages; as well as information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information on sales and maintenance
information about purchase of machines or services, maintenance and technical assistance, as well as complaints and claims.
Machine configuration data
information about the current configuration characteristics and values of your machine (identified by its serial number).
Technical data of the machine
information about the current or previous operation of the engine and the systems of the machine (meters measured).
Information on the location of the machine
position where the machine is installed
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED
Every time you carry out any purchase, repair or maintenance operation of your machine with LOIMEX, we obtain your contact information as well as the technical and configuration data of the machine and information on the specific operation performed. These data are necessary to be able to adequately manage the purchase, repair or maintenance requested by you, and to be able to inform you of any incident related to your machine. These data can be consulted by LOIMEX to solve technical problems or other incidents related to the purchase or provision of repair or maintenance services.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE
We use technical and organisational security measures including encryption and authentication tools to protect your personal information, against manipulation, loss, destruction, and access by third parties.
Although data transmission over the Internet or website cannot be guaranteed to be secure, we and our business partners work hard to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information in accordance with applicable data protection requirements. Our main security measures are:
- limit the access to your data only to those people who should know them in attention to the tasks they perform;
- as a general rule, transfer the collected data in encrypted format;
- Firewalled IT systems to prohibit unauthorised access e.g. from hackers
If you have a personal password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites or any other portal, app or service we operate, do not forget your responsibility for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR
We retain your information only as long as is necessary and only for the purpose for which we obtained them. We restrict access to your information to only those persons who need to use it for the relevant purpose.
Our retention periods are based on business needs and your information that is no longer needed is either irreversibly anonymised or destroyed securely.
Purposes related to the execution of a contract: As regards the use of your information for the management of any contractual obligation that we have with you, we will keep this data during the term of the contract and during the following ten years , to be able to attend to possible queries or later claims.
Purposes related to compliance with legal and regulatory obligations: Certain information must be maintained during the periods required by the specific regulations that result from application (fiscal, mercantile, money laundering, etc.).