The wire and cable measuring device can be used in a fixed position or together with machines for reeling and coiling cables.
Constructed for heavy industry production with major components fixed safely inside of the measuring device. Strong entry guide rollers to allow the cable to be fed from reel jacks, racks or unwinding devices.
- High precision which grants you the official calibration approval from the German Physical and Technical Institute, PTB and for the MID
- Range of application
- Steel wires rope from 5 to 55 mm Ø.
- Electric cables and cords from 20 to 80 Ø.
- Steel housing
- Measuring hardened steel wheel with 1000 mm circumference. ( one turn one meter )
- Steel pressure roller with bearings
- Dual spring traction and protective cover
- Actuated by lever through rack and pinion mechanism
- Two straightening rollers adjustable to cable diameter.
- Two vertical guide rollers adjusted by spindle
- Counting mechanism with continuous indication of the measure
- Measure capacity 9999,99 meters.
- ± 0,2 % accuracy
- Speed measure: max. 70 m. / minute.